With the rise in numbers of new Coronavirus cases and the Governor’s indoor mask mandate, the City of Mattoon will be limiting access to its public buildings.
In an effort to reduce the potential risk of spreading the Coronavirus to our staff and citizens the City of Mattoon has decided to limit the access to City Hall, Police Department, Fire Departments, Tourism Office and the Public Works Building. We are asking the public to do as much business as they can by email, city website or telephone until further notice. Meetings can be setup by appointment.
- City Clerk’s Office: (217) 235-5654
- Inspections Office: (217) 234-7367
- Parks and Lakes: (217) 234-3611
- Police Department: (217) 235-5451
- Public Works Dept.: (217) 235-5171
- Tourism Department: (217) 258-6286
The City of Mattoon is continuing to deliver our services while monitoring and receiving updates by local, state and federal agencies. Our top priorities are the health, safety, and welfare of our residents, employees, and any visitors to our community.