Birth records are not public records and may only be issued to those persons entitled to receive certified copies. Complete the Birth Certificate Application and include:
- Mail: a legible/readable copy of your valid photo identification card must be submitted with payment.
- In Person: a valid photo identification card must be submitted with payment.
Current processing times are within two business days, upon validation of application. For expedited delivery, appropriate delivery fees will be charged.
In all instances, if identification is not provided, unreadable or expired, your request will be returned unprocessed.
If you do not have a valid photo identification card, you must provide TWO pieces of documentation with your name, one of which must show your current address, to prove your identity.
A. One documentation may be a bill or other mail.
B. The Other documentation must be one of the following items:
- Medical/car insurance card
- Car registration paperwork
- Credit card statement
- Bank statement
- Paycheck stub with imprinted information
- Public assistance card
- Voter’s registration card
- Active duty military ID with issued & expiration dates
|Birth Certification Application - Digital Form - Download, complete digitally, and print.||Download|